Asked by: Alejandrino Neugschwenderasked in category: General Last Updated: 28th March, 2020
How do I export emails from Outlook 2007?
- In Outlook 2007, at the top of your ribbon, chooseFile.
- Choose Import and Export.
- Select Export to a file, then choose Next.
- Click Personal File Folder (.
- Select the name of the email account to export,as shown in the picture below.
Click to see full answer.
Keeping this in view, how do I export all my emails from Outlook?
Back up your email
- Select File > Open & Export > Import/Export.
- Select Export to a file, and then select Next.
- Select Outlook Data File (.pst), and select Next.
- Select the mail folder you want to back up and selectNext.
- Choose a location and name for your backup file, and thenselect Finish.
Additionally, how do I save emails from Outlook to my computer?
- On the Home tab, click New Email.
- In the message body, enter the content that you want.
- In the message window, click the File tab, and then click SaveAs.
- In the Save As box, in the Save as type list, click OutlookTemplate.
- In the File name box, enter a name for your template, and thenclick Save.
Also, how do I export email addresses from Outlook 2007?
Here is what you do:
- In Outlook 2007, click on File, Import and Export and theWizard opens up.
- Select the option to Export to a File and click on Next.
- Select Microsoft Excel 97-2003 (or a CSV file) and click onNext.
- Select the folder that your sales inquiries reside in and clickon Next.
How do you copy emails from Outlook?
Copy using the Copy to Folder option
- Select the item you want to copy.
- On the Edit menu, click Copy to Folder.
- In the Copy Items box, click the folder where you want a copyof the message saved, and then click OK. Note: If you want tocreate a new folder, in the Copy Items dialog box click New.