Asked by: Pineda Lañaasked in category: General Last Updated: 7th April, 2020
How do I export BLOB data from SQL Developer?
Click the 'Export Cart' button
- Loader – that's for SQL*Loader.
- Separate Files – write out a file for each table (and for the blobs, a file for each of those too)
- Compressed – zip that stuff up.
In respect to this, how do I export data from SQL Developer?
Steps to export query output to Excel in Oracle SQL Developer
- Step 1: Run your query. To start, you'll need to run your query in SQL Developer.
- Step 2: Open the Export Wizard.
- Step 3: Select the Excel format and the location to export your file.
- Step 4: Export the query output to Excel.
Subsequently, question is, how do I import data from Excel into SQL Developer? How to Import from Excel to Oracle with SQL Developer
- Step 0: The Empty Oracle Table and your Excel File.
- Step 1: Mouse-right click – Import Data.
- Step 2: Select your input (XLSX) file and verify the data.
- Step 3: Create a script or import automatically.
- Step 4: Select the Excel Columns to be Imported.
- Step 5: Map the Excel Columns to the Table Columns.
Also to know is, how do I view BLOB data in SQL Developer?
- Open data window of your table.
- The BLOB cell will be named as (BLOB).
- Right click the cell.
- You will see a pencil icon.
- It will open a blob editor window.
- You would find two check boxes against the option View as : Image or Text.
- Select the appropriate check box.
How do I download a blob file in Oracle?
How to download blob file from oracle table.
- Insert Blob data to a test table.
- Create directory named DATAPUMP where file will be downloaded.
- Now as per above link Blob data has been inserted in LOB_INSERT table.
- Now to download Blob files to DATAPUMP directory run below PL/SQL procedure :-