Asked by: Gayla Peterjohannasked in category: General Last Updated: 5th February, 2020
How do I export an ALM file to Excel?
In this manner, can we export test cases from ALM to excel?
HP ALM Test Case Export Utility provides simple solution to export your test cases into excel format. You can choose to export a particular test case or group of test cases under a test case folder or multiple test cases or multiple test case folders from 'Test Plan' module.
how do I export a test from rally to excel? These steps do export via the Excel Add-in using the Test Steps type without a problem. And then, in your Test Cases, ensure that you don't have your steps just typed out in the "Validation Input" and "Validation Expected Results" fields. These field export via the Excel Add-in using the Test Cases type.
Keeping this in view, how do I download test cases with design steps to Excel from HP ALM?
- Login to HP ALM.
- Go to Test Plan Tab.
- Select the Folder/ Test Plan.
- Click on Analysis.
- Click on Project Report.
- Select Tests with Design Steps.
How do I get a test execution report in ALM?
- Entity Graph: ALM enables users to generate graphs based on certain entity type such as requirements, tests, test instances, test runs or defects.
- Step 1) Navigate to 'Dashboard' Tab.
- Step 2) Let us generate 'Entity Graph'.
- Step 3) The "Select Entity Type" Dialog is displayed to the user.