Asked by: Seymour Dethlefsenasked in category: General Last Updated: 9th February, 2020
How do I enable Chatter feed in Salesforce?
Click to see full answer.
Keeping this in view, how do I enable feed tracking in Salesforce?
Enable and Customize Feed Tracking
- From Setup, enter Feed Tracking in the Quick Find box, then select Feed Tracking.
- From the list of objects, select Contact (1).
- Select Enable Feed Tracking (2).
- Select up to 20 fields (3).
- Click Save.
Similarly, what is Chatter feed in Salesforce? Salesforce Chatter enables you and your colleagues to post various updates about your company's business plans, goals, and Salesforce ideas. The Chatter feed is where you can find all these posts from you and your colleagues.
Similarly, how does Chatter work in Salesforce?
Chatter is a Salesforce real-time collaboration application that lets your users work together, talk to each other, and share information. Chatter connects, engages, and motivates users to work efficiently across the organization, regardless of role or location.
How do I turn off Chatter feed in Salesforce?
To disable Chatter from the Salesforce organization
- Navigate to Setup > Customize > Chatter > Manage Your Chatter Settings.
- Click Edit.
- In the Chatter Settings section, clear the Enable check box.