Asked by: Aleksi Sapenaasked in category: General Last Updated: 1st May, 2020
How do I edit song info on Android?
Furthermore, how do I change song details on Android?
Edit music metadata & album art
- Go to the Google Play Music web player.
- Hover over the song or album you want to edit.
- Select the Menu icon > Edit album info or Edit info.
- Update the text fields or select Change on the album art areato upload an image.
- Select Save.
Similarly, how do you change the name of an album on Android? Change the title of an album
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app.
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Open the album.
- Tap the title, then type a new title.
- Tap Done .
Subsequently, one may also ask, how do you edit info on a song?
Open Groove. Under "My Music," use the "Filter"menu, and select Only on this device option. Right-click the albumwith the tracks you want to update and click Edit infooption. In the "Edit Album Info" tab there's a lot ofinformation you can edit, including basic information likealbum title, artist, and genre.
How do I edit music tags in Windows 10?
Edit Media Tags in Windows 10 withGroove Music In the Groove Music app, click on "Music"on the left. On the right, locate the music file whosetags you want to edit. Right click in the list andselect "Edit info" in the context menu. In the next dialog,edit the tag values and you aredone.