Asked by: Daby Ragoasked in category: General Last Updated: 9th February, 2020
How do I edit my thumbnail on Facebook Mobile?
- Click your name. This tab is in the upper-right side of theFacebook page, directly to the right of the search bar.
- Select your current profile picture.
- Click Update Profile Picture.
- Click the pencil icon.
- Edit your profile picture's thumbnail.
- Click Save.
Click to see full answer.
Beside this, how do I change my thumbnail on Facebook Mobile 2019?
How to Add/Change an App Thumbnail Image
- Step 1: Click the numbered dropdown arrow.
- Step 2: Click the pencil icon on the image you want tochange.
- Step 3: Click "Edit Settings"
- Step 4: Click "Change" on Custom Tab Image.
- Step 5: Hover over thumbnail image & click "Edit"
- Step 6: Click "Choose File"
- Step 7 : Upload an image file.
Additionally, how do I change my thumbnail on Facebook on my iPhone?
- Open Safari on your iPhone and navigate to the Facebooksite.
- Tap the "Settings" icon in the top-left corner of thescreen.
- Tap the "Update Info" button.
- Tap one of the "Edit" buttons in the About You section to opena dialog box where you can edit your profile.
Regarding this, how do I edit my thumbnail on Facebook?
To reposition your profile picture thumbnail:
- From News Feed, click your name in the top left.
- Hover over your profile picture and click Update.
- Click in the top right.
- Use the scale at the bottom to zoom in and out, and drag theimage to move it around. When you're done click Save.
How do I change my video thumbnail on mobile?
Add custom or automatic thumbnails
- In the YouTube Studio app, tap Menu then Videos.
- Select the video you want to edit the thumbnail for.
- Tap Edit .
- Tap Edit thumbnail.
- Select your thumbnail:
- Confirm your thumbnail selection and tap Select.
- Tap Save.