Asked by: Yaritza Garaizarasked in category: General Last Updated: 6th June, 2020
How do I drain the water from my Sharp automatic washing machine?
- Step 1 – Turn off the power.
- Step 2 – Locate the drain hose at the back of the washer.
- Step 3 – Prepare your bucket and drain hose.
- Step 4 – Check for and remove all drain hose clogs.
- Step 5 – Check for deeper clogs in the drain or beyond.
- Step 6 – Inspect the washer pump.
- Step 7 – Inspect the washing machine lid switch.
Likewise, people ask, how do you drain water from an automatic washing machine?
Drain a Top-Loading Washing Machine
- STEP 1: Turn off the power. Switch the power button on the machine off, if your model has one.
- STEP 2: Locate the drain hose and water supply hoses.
- STEP 3: Drain the washing machine of water.
- STEP 4: Remove a drain hose clog.
- STEP 5: Remove a drain pump clog.
Similarly, how do I drain my LG automatic washing machine? If it is necessary to drain the water from the washer, power the machine on and press the spin speed key until no spin is selected then press start. If done correctly, 1 minute of estimated time will display on the clock, the unit will drain out the water, and the cycle will end.
Also, how do you drain water from Samsung automatic washing machine?
- 1 Unplug the washing machine from the power supply.
- 2 Open the filter-cover.
- 3 Unscrew the emergency drain cap by turning it to the left.
- 4 Grip the cap on the end of the emergency drain tube, and then slowly pull it out about 15 cm (about 6 inches).
- 5 Allow all the water to flow into a bowl.
What causes washing machine not to drain water?
If the washer won't drain there might be a clogged pump or hose. It's common for small socks or other small clothing items to get into the water drain system and clog the hose leading to the pump or the pump itself. If the washer won't drain the lid switch assembly might be defective. This is a very common problem.