Asked by: Fikria Kockhansasked in category: General Last Updated: 1st March, 2020
How do I downgrade node js Windows?
- Delete the current nodejs version (Or delete the relevant nodejs parameters path from the Environment variables as shown in step 6 and 7).
- Select the version you need.
- Select the windows architecture you need.
- Extract the zip file and place it on a permanent folder.
Herein, how do I downgrade NodeJS version?
In case of windows, one of the options you have is to uninstall current version of Node. Then, go to the node website and download the desired version and install this last one instead. This may be due to version incompatibility between your code and the version you have installed.
Secondly, how do I download a specific version of node JS? Step 1: Download Node.js Installer In a web browser, navigate to https://nodejs.org/en/download/. Click the Windows Installer button to download the latest default version. At the time this article was written, version 10.16.0-x64 was the latest version. The Node.js installer includes the NPM package manager.
Regarding this, how do I change node version in Windows?
The Node Version Manager. A simple install by downloading and running the nvm-setup. zip. Then simply this simply allows you to switch your Node versions, also the ability to use install commands.
How do I uninstall node JS from Windows?
How to Uninstall Node and NPM
- Open the Windows Control Panel.
- Choose the Programs and Features option.
- Click the “Uninstall a program”
- Select Node. js, and click the Uninstall link.