Asked by: Malen Chofreasked in category: General Last Updated: 1st July, 2020
How do I delete all messages on Facebook Messenger app?
- Open the Messenger App and select a conversation thatyou want to delete.
- Open the conversation and find the message that you wantto delete.
- Tap and hold the message and then tap delete inthe menu.
- Tap delete when prompted.
People also ask, how can I delete all my messenger messages at once?
Do this by clicking on the Actions button and selectDelete Messages. You will see all yourmessages with this friend, with checkboxes on the side ofeach message. Select the messages you want todelete by 'checking' the box next to the message, orsimply click on the Delete all button.
Secondly, how do you delete Facebook messages in bulk?
- Step 1: Download a copy of the Facebook Fast Delete Messagesextension.
- Step 2: Log in to your Facebook account and head to theMessages area (you'll want to view them all at once).
- Step 3: Click the small Red X next to each message to deletethe entire thread without having to open it.
Also know, how do I delete all messages on Messenger 2019?
Simply tap on the message you want toremove and select the option to “Remove forEveryone”. The removed message will be replaced bytext alerting everyone in the conversation the message wasremoved. You will have up to 10 minutes to remove amessage after it is sent.
How do you select multiple messages on messenger?
- Tap the left edge of any message or media in a chat.
- Select messages or media by tapping the boxes (you can scrollup and down).
- Once you are done selecting, choose the desired action:forward, copy or delete.