Asked by: Yongyi Schnelldorferasked in category: General Last Updated: 10th February, 2020
How do I create an initiative in Jira?
Considering this, how do I set up an initiative in Jira?
How to add the initiative level to the JIRA project
- Go to your JIRA application > > Issues > + Add new issue type.
- Create a new issue type called Initiative and set it as Standard.
- Go to Issue type schemes > select the project and add the available initiative issue type to the issue types for current project list.
One may also ask, how do you create an initiative? Launching Change Initiatives: How to Set Them Up for Success from the Start
- Launch Your Change Initiatives on a Sound Foundation.
- Create an Effective Launch Strategy.
- Perform a Project Briefing.
- Conduct a Change Risk Assessment.
- Implement Change Education.
Consequently, what is an initiative in Jira?
Initiative - An 'initiative' is a very large body of work, which spans multiple epics and sometimes, multiple teams. Initiatives can be re-named to match a specific agile framework of an organisation. An initiative is also an issue type in Jira.
How do you add child issues to an initiative?
To add an issue to an initiative, select the Epic in the Scope panel to expand the issue details and select an initiative in drop down under the "Parent" section. To move an epic to a new parent initiative, switch the value to the other initiative in the same location.