Asked by: Aynur Accionasked in category: General Last Updated: 18th June, 2020
How do I create a survey link in qualtrics?
- Click the Customize Link button.
- In the Link Text field, type the phrase you want your respondents to click on to visit the survey.
- Copy the HTML and paste it into the appropriate source code of an email or website.
Consequently, how do I get a link for my qualtrics survey?
How to Insert a URL Hyperlink
- Navigate to the Survey tab and click into the question text you want to edit.
- Click the Rich Content Editor tab.
- Click More.
- Highlight the text or image you would like to hyperlink.
- Click the Link icon.
- Set the Link Type to URL.
- If needed, adjust the Protocol (http, https, ftp, etc.).
Secondly, how do I make an anonymous survey on qualtrics? Survey Two: Raffle Automated by Qualtrics
- Go to your first survey, where the main study is.
- Click the Distributions tab.
- Copy the Anonymous Link.
- Go to your second survey.
- In the Survey tab, click Survey Options.
- Select HTTP Referer Verification.
- Paste the Anonymous Link you copied in Step 3 into the field.
- Click Save.
Likewise, people ask, can you embed a qualtrics survey in an email?
Only Single Answer Multiple Choice and Net Promotor Score (NPS) question types can be embedded in an email. At the Block containing the question you'll add to the email, click Add Below to add an Survey Flow Action. Navigate to the Message you previously created and click OK.
How do I shorten a link in qualtrics?
Use a URL shortener service like Bitly or tinyurl.com to make a short, easy-to-type URL alias that automatically redirects to your survey. A "URL shortener service" simply generates a short URL that redirects to a chosen page.