Asked by: Umair Hietzscholdasked in category: General Last Updated: 1st June, 2020
How do I create a site template in SharePoint?
In this way, how do I create a site template in SharePoint 2013?
- 1) select the settings icon (top right)
- 2) click site settings.
- 3) under site actions click on "Save Site as Template"
- 4) fill in all the feilds (site name, template name) , check include content and click ok.
- 5) template is now saved within the solution gallery, you can create a subsite using this template.
how do you create a SharePoint site? Create a New SharePoint Site
- In your web browser, open your SharePoint site.
- Click Sites on the Navigation bar.
- Click new site. Click to view larger image.
- Enter a site name. The direct URL for the site appears under the Name box.
- Click Create. Click to view larger image.
Beside above, how do I save a site as a template in SharePoint online?
Save a site as a template to the solutions gallery
- Navigate to the top-level site of your site collection.
- Click Settings, and then click Site Settings.
- In the Site Actions section, click Save site as a template.
- Specify a name to use for the template file in the File name box.
How do I use SharePoint templates?
Use Templates on Your Site Under Site Administration, select Sites and Workplaces. Select Create, and then fill in the information about your new SharePoint Site (Title, Description, URL for Access). Under the Templates section, select Custom, and then select the Template of your choice.