Asked by: Alesya Dunekackeasked in category: General Last Updated: 14th May, 2020
How do I create a new folder in iManage?
- Select the name of a matter to open it. The matter appears on the top of the list. Its contents are listed below it.
- From the More Actions menu, select. New Folder.
- Select a template from the Template pull-down list.
- Select a predefined folder from the list. Deselect folders you do not want to create.
- Select Create.
Then, how do I create a folder in Netdocs?
There are three ways to Add a Folder in NetDocuments: 1) On the Cabinet Page, click Cabinet Options to find Add Folder. This will be a top-level cabinet folder. 2) A new folder can also be created on the fly when adding or uploading a new document.
Furthermore, how do I add Imanage to Outlook? Automatically Add Filesite to Outlook
- Launch the Office Customization Tool by running “Setup.exe /admin” from the Office installation source files.
- Create a new setup customization file.
- Choose your desired behavior when Outlook launches for the first time.
- Export your default PRF file by choosing “Export settings” and then “Export Profile Settings…”
Subsequently, one may also ask, how do I create a subfolder?
Create a subfolder
- Click Folder > New Folder. Tip: You can also right-click any folder in the Folder Pane and click New Folder.
- Type your folder name in the Name text box.
- In the Select where to place the folder box, click the folder under which you want to place your new subfolder.
- Click OK.
How do I put a document into a folder?
Create a new folder when saving your document by using the Save As dialog box
- With your document open, click File > Save As.
- Under Save As, select where you want to create your new folder.
- In the Save As dialog box that opens, click New Folder.
- Type the name of your new folder, and press Enter.
- Click Save.