Asked by: Ilario Meyerholzasked in category: General Last Updated: 20th June, 2020
How do I create a Gravatar account?
- Go to the Gravatar Account Sign up page and Click on the Create your own Gravatar button.
- Enter your email address, username, and password and click on the Signup button.
- A page will appear with the information about an email sent to you for confirmation.
Click to see full answer.
Also question is, how do I create a gravatar?
Here are the steps to set up your Gravatar (Globally Recognized Avatar):
- Go to the Gravatar website.
- Click on the big, blue “Create Your Own Gravatar” button.
- Either create a new WordPress.com account or sign in with the one you have already set up.
- Add a new email address and then upload the photo of your choice.
how do I create a Gravatar in WordPress? Steps
- Click on the "Create Your Own Gravatar" button.
- Sign up for Gravatar with a WordPress.com account.
- Click on the link in the confirmation email.
- Go back to Gravatar and log in if necessary.
- Click the "Add a new image" button.
- Click the "Upload new" button.
Furthermore, what is a Gravatar account?
Gravatar stands for Globally Recognised Avatar. It is a web service that allows users to upload a personal online avatar and associate it with their email address. The user signs up to Gravatar and uploads their avatar. They then visit a website and create an account or post a comment as they normally would.
Where is gravatar used?
By far, the most popular use of Gravatars is on WordPress websites, whether it is in the form of posting articles, leaving comments, or participating in discussions on an online forum. For users, your Gravatar image and profile will automatically be displayed without any further effort on your part.