Asked by: Dafinka Lupenkoasked in category: General Last Updated: 24th May, 2020
How do I clean the rubber seal on my LG washing machine?
Herein, how do you remove black mold from rubber?
- Protect your skin and eyes with rubber gloves and goggles.
- Fill a clean, half-gallon spray bottle with white distilled vinegar. Screw on the lid.
- Spray the mold with the vinegar, and let the vinegar saturate the mold for two to four hours.
- Rinse the rubber with water, and dry it thoroughly.
Similarly, how do you get mold off the rubber seal on a front load washer? How to Clean Mold Off The Rubber Seal on A Front Load Washer
- Run a long cycle of hot water and bleach through the washer to help kill off some of the mold and to clean the washer internally.
- Run a cleaning cycle with hot water and bleach or vinegar at least once a month to reduce the growth of mold in other parts of the washer.
People also ask, how do you clean the rubber seal on a washing machine?
- Use a solution of bleach and baking soda or vinegar, baking soda, and water.
- Add 1 cup of baking soda to the drum around the seal.
- Run the empty machine on 90°C cycles.
- Wipe clean with a cloth or towel dipped in a solution of washing-up liquid and water.
Do all front load washers have mold problems?
Problems with mold and odors have been occurring in some models since these were introduced, but may not be typical of all front-loaders. Since washer use and care varies with different appliance owners, one may have problems, while another may totally enjoy their high-efficiency washer without serious complaints.