Asked by: Jenniffer Vornholzasked in category: General Last Updated: 5th January, 2020
How do I clean the rings on my electric stove?
Also asked, how do you clean an electric glass top stove?
- Once the stovetop is cool, spray the surface generously with vinegar.
- Liberally sprinkle baking soda over the liquid you just sprayed.
- Dip your clean towel in the hot water, making sure to wring out excess liquid.
- Place the towel over the baking soda and vinegar on the stovetop.
- Let this sit for 10 to 15 minutes.
Secondly, how do you remove stubborn stains from a glass top stove? Use Baking Soda and Vinegar Spritz distilled vinegar over the stove top surface and then cover the surface with baking soda. Dampen a large towel in warm water, wring out the extra water and lay it over the stove top. Wait at least 15 minutes. Wipe off the residue with a clean, soft cloth.
Simply so, how do you clean a stove top?
When the glass stove top is cool, spritz with vinegar and generously sprinkle the stove top with baking soda. Wet a cloth with hot water and wring out any excess moisture. Place the towel over the cooktop and let it sit for 10-15 minutes. Then remove the towel and wipe the cooktop with a microfiber cloth.
Can I use a magic eraser on my glass top stove?
Clean any remaining areas with a glass stovetop cleaner or the Magic Eraser. Both are effective in removing the cooked on stains that are more difficult to remove. To remove any streaks, a glass cleaner or wipe can be used to make the surface shine.