Asked by: Cleusa Dubusasked in category: General Last Updated: 18th June, 2020
How do I clean my aqualift self cleaning oven?
- Remove all racks and accessories from the oven cavity and wipe excess soil.
- Pour 1¾ cups [14 oz (414 mL)] of distilled or filtered water onto the bottom of the empty oven and close the oven door.
- Press AQUALIFT SELF CLEAN and then START on the oven control panel.
- Allow 40 minutes for cleaning and cool down.
Also know, can I use oven cleaner on AquaLift?
It will take 40 minutes to run the AquaLift cleaning cycle that heats up to 200 degrees. Use Affresh oven cleaner only on interior of oven. Use Affresh on the Orange sponge and spot clean on tough stains.
Subsequently, question is, how do I use the self clean on my Kitchenaid oven? Press AQUALIFT SELF CLEAN and then START on the oven control panel. Allow 40 minutes for cleaning and cool down. A beep will sound when the Clean cycle is complete.
Likewise, people ask, what does AquaLift self clean mean?
Pour 16 ounces (2 cups) for electric range, or 14 ounces (1-3/4 cups) for gas, of filtered or distilled water onto the bottom of an empty AquaLift™ self-clean technology enabled oven and close the door. Press “Clean” then “Start” to begin the 40 minute cycle.
How do you clean a self cleaning Maytag oven?
Maytag and many of the Maytag Family ranges
- Close oven door and move the door lock lever to the right until it rests in the lock position.
- Press the "self clean" pad.
- The oven will automatically set a clean cycle of three hours.
- When self clean cycle is over, the oven must cool for approx.