Asked by: Sire Luekeasked in category: General Last Updated: 30th June, 2020
How do I clean my aprilaire 600 filter?
Click to see full answer.
Beside this, how do I clean my aprilaire filter?
How to Clean Aprilaire Filters
- Unplug the dehumidifier.
- Open the access panel on the side of the dehumidifier to pull out the filter inside the machine.
- Mix 1 tbsp.
- Rinse the filter clean with warm running water.
- Allow the filter to air dry completely.
- Replace the filter and close the access panel.
- Plug the dehumidifier back in.
Additionally, how long do aprilaire filters last? nine to twelve months
Beside above, how do I clean the filter on my dehumidifier?
- Remove the bucket.
- Remove the filter according to the instructions in the Owner's Manual. Download a copy of the Owner's Manual.
- Clean the filter with warm, soapy water.
- Rinse well and allow to dry complete before replacing.
- Reset the filter reminder timer by pressing the button for 3 seconds.
How do I know if my aprilaire is working?
If water is not draining from your humidifier, you first need to determine if your Aprilaire Humidifier is working properly. You may do so by turning up the heat temperature 5 degrees above the current room temperature on your thermostat and setting your manual humidistat to call for humidity.