Asked by: Yunia Velgusasked in category: General Last Updated: 27th January, 2020
How do I check my monitor specs?
- Go to Control Panel.
- Navigate to Display.
- Here, you will find the Settings Tab.
- Under this tab, you will find a slider that lets you adjustyour screen's resolution.
- If you want to know the refresh rate, you can click onthe Advanced tab and then the Monitor option.
People also ask, how can I tell what monitor I have?
Right click on desktop and select“Personalize”.
- Select “Display Settings” > “AdvancedSettings”.
- Select “Monitor” >”Properties”.
- Under the “Driver” section, the manufacturer aswell as the monitor make and driver information will be listed.This can be useful when troubleshooting as well as forreference.
Also Know, how do I check the HZ of my monitor? How to check the maximum Hertz (Hz)of a monitor in Windows 10? Right click your desktop andselect 'display settings' then 'Display adapter properties', thiswill open a new page with different tabs, select the tab that says'Monitor' and click on the dropdown box called 'ScreenRefresh Rate'.
Also, how do I check my specs on Windows 10?
How to view the entire computer specs through SystemInformation
- Press the Windows logo key and I key at the same time to invokethe Run box.
- Type msinfo32, and press Enter. The System Information windowwill then appear:
What monitor does Ninja use?
The monitor. Ninja uses the Alienware 25 GamingMonitor with 1080p resolution and up to 240Hz refresh rate,which goes for around $480. It comes with Nvidia's G-Synctechnology that helps prevent stuttering and screen tearing —where parts of the screen looks like it's lagging behind otherparts.