Asked by: Yunia Velgusasked in category: General Last Updated: 27th January, 2020
How do I check my monitor specs?
- Go to Control Panel.
- Navigate to Display.
- Here, you will find the Settings Tab.
- Under this tab, you will find a slider that lets you adjustyour screen's resolution.
- If you want to know the refresh rate, you can click onthe Advanced tab and then the Monitor option.
Click to see full answer.
In this way, how can I tell what monitor I have?
Right click on desktop and select“Personalize”.
- Select “Display Settings” > “AdvancedSettings”.
- Select “Monitor” >”Properties”.
- Under the “Driver” section, the manufacturer aswell as the monitor make and driver information will be listed.This can be useful when troubleshooting as well as forreference.
Subsequently, question is, how do I check the HZ of my monitor? How to check the maximum Hertz (Hz)of a monitor in Windows 10? Right click your desktop andselect 'display settings' then 'Display adapter properties', thiswill open a new page with different tabs, select the tab that says'Monitor' and click on the dropdown box called 'ScreenRefresh Rate'.
Beside above, how do I check my specs on Windows 10?
How to view the entire computer specs through SystemInformation
- Press the Windows logo key and I key at the same time to invokethe Run box.
- Type msinfo32, and press Enter. The System Information windowwill then appear:
What monitor does Ninja use?
The monitor. Ninja uses the Alienware 25 GamingMonitor with 1080p resolution and up to 240Hz refresh rate,which goes for around $480. It comes with Nvidia's G-Synctechnology that helps prevent stuttering and screen tearing —where parts of the screen looks like it's lagging behind otherparts.