Asked by: Jonai Fiokhinasked in category: General Last Updated: 17th April, 2020
How do I change the tick mark in tableau?
- Right-click (control-click on Mac) the axis you want to edit and select Edit Axis.
- In the Edit Axis dialog box, select the Tick Marks tab.
- For both Major and Minor tick marks, select from one of the following options:
- Click OK.
Click to see full answer.
Accordingly, how do I change the axis values in tableau?
I can edit my y axes, just not the x axis.
This is what helped me.
- At the bottom of your axis, right click EDIT AXIS.
- Select the TICK MARKS tab.
- Under Major Tick Mark on the right had side, select your choice: Years, Months, Quarter etc.
- And select also how often you want the months to show next to EVERY.
Beside above, how do I change scales in tableau? This sounds like an issue with the rounding on the formatting of the axis scale, change the Format of the number by right-clicking on the axis, then choose Format->Axis tab->Scale section->Numbers combo box to edit the format.
Accordingly, how do you move a field label from top to bottom in tableau?
- Place your worksheet in a dashboard.
- Right click the axis label and select Hide Field Labels for Columns.
- Create a text box with your desired axis label (in this case "Iterations") and place it below the chart. Your headers and your DIY, home-brewed, hacktastic axis label will now both be at the bottom.
How do I see headers in tableau?
To show headers: Select the field in the view whose headers you want to show and select Show Header on the field menu.