Asked by: Barbu Konckeasked in category: General Last Updated: 8th January, 2020
How do I change the battery in my invisible fence?
- Step 1: Prepare Tools and Supplies. You will need:
- Step 2: Grasp the Battery. Hold the battery sideways and grasp firmly.
- Step 3: Pry Off the Cover.
- Step 4: Separate the Cover.
- Step 5: Pull Out the Battery Assembly.
- Step 6: Separate the Battery.
- Step 7: Insert New Cell.
- Step 8: Check Battery and Clip Positioning.
Click to see full answer.
Similarly, how do you reset an invisible fence transmitter?
Resetting the system can be as simple as replacing the batteries in your transmitter. Bring your dog inside, and turn off the power to the fence. Unplug the transmitter. Look for metal objects around or on top of the fence.
Subsequently, question is, can invisible fence be moved? Can I take my Invisible Fence system with me when I move? Yes! Bring your Invisible Fence Brand transmitter and Computer Collar Receiver with you to your new home and contact us at 866-804-1250 to install new boundary wire, flag your property and re-train your pet(s) to their new boundaries.
Then, how do you check an invisible fence battery?
If you wish to test the battery:
- Remove your pet's receiver collar from your pet.
- Take the collar to the boundary area of your containment system and listen for the collar to beep.
- If the collar beeps or the test light tool illuminates, the battery and collar are working.
How do you adjust an invisible fence?
How to Change the Strength of an Invisible Fence
- Push the button on the receiver. A light on the receiver will flash.
- Adjust the distance from the boundary wire to trigger a warning alarm. Most transmitter boxes have a knob or lever to use to change the distance.
- Change the metal prongs on the receiver.