Asked by: Peñas Baibikoffasked in category: General Last Updated: 18th February, 2020
How do I change my printer on UPS WorldShip?
- On the Tools tab, select the System Preferences down arrow, then select Printing Setup.
- Select the label printer from the Printer Grid.
- Select the Printer Setup button.
Moreover, how do I set up my printer to print a shipping label?
To print, select your orders and press the Print (X) Shipping Labels button. This will bring up the USPS print screen, where you can print a sample label to make sure everything is set up correctly. After you've verified everything is correct, press the Print Label button.
Beside above, what is a consignee label? Consignee Label. Show. Consignee Label. Prints in addition to the shipment label, but does not replace the shipment label. This label can be customised using the Custom Label Editor.
Moreover, how do I print a UPS label?
To set up the thermal label printer to print Thermal 4" x 6" or 4" x 6¼" standard labels:
- On the Tools menu, click System Preferences Editor.
- Click the Printing Setup tab.
- Select the printer in the Printer grid for which you want to set up labels.
- Click the Label Printer Setup button.
Can any printer print shipping labels?
If using an online postage program like Stamps.com or eBay shipping, these labels can be printed via an inkjet or laser printer. Once the labels are ready, they can be attached to your package using regular packing tape. Also, you do not need to worry about placing the paper in the printer a certain way.