Asked by: Zinba Azouzoutasked in category: General Last Updated: 30th April, 2020
How do I change my Patriot web password?
- To activate your Patriot Pass account, click here.
- To change your Patriot Pass password, login below with your NetID and current password.
- To reset a forgotten or expired Patriot Pass password, click here.
- If you cannot activate/reset your account, you can submit a form.
Herein, how do I change my MasonLive password?
Follow the steps below to change or reset your MasonLive Microsoft Password:
- Go to password.gmu.edu.
- Scroll down to Option 5 (To activate/reset your MasonLive Microsoft Account) and click on the link.
- On the Central Authentication Service page, log in using your Mason NetID and Patriot Pass Password.
Similarly, what is my George Mason NetID? A Mason NetID (username) is a unique personal identifier that enables you to access online systems that use the Patriot Pass Password Management System. It serves as your login to many University computing and networking services and also determines your Mason email address, which is NetID@gmu.edu.
One may also ask, how do I set up my Patriot Pass?
How to Sign Up for Patriot Pass for New Students
- To activate your Patriot Pass, go to the Patriot Pass Password Management website.
- On the Welcome screen, select option 1 Activate Patriot Pass Account and click here.
- On the Get Your Mason Username (NetID) and Password screen, enter your G Number and your Claim Code, then click Continue.
When can I register for classes GMU?
Click here to view a tutorial on how to find your registration time ticket in Patriot Web.
|Priority Dates||Class Code|
|Nov 13, 2019||Sophomores (30-59 hours earned)|
|Nov 15, 2019||Freshmen (0-29 hours earned)|
|Nov 20, 2019||Non-degree Graduate|
|Jan 6, 2020||Non-degree Undergraduate|