Asked by: Adelfa Cotinhaasked in category: General Last Updated: 16th April, 2020
How do I change my Comcast alarm code?
- Follow the instructions to access the Manage KeypadCodes screen.
- Tap Edit next to the code you want tochange.
- On the Edit Keypad Code screen, make your changes.
- Click Save.
Click to see full answer.
Hereof, how do I change my Xfinity alarm code?
Changing a Keypad Code
- Follow the instructions to access the Keypad Codessection.
- Click the Pencil icon next to the code you want to change.
- Make your desired changes.
- Click Save.
- In the Account Verification box, enter your four-digit MasterKeypad Code, and then click Confirm.
One may also ask, how do I reset my Comcast touch screen? Remove the two Phillips-head screws at the base of thecontroller, and then slide in a downward motion to remove thestand. Locate the Reset button on the back of the device.Using a pointed object, press the Reset button for 10seconds or until the screen turns black. This will restartthe Touchscreen Controller.
Simply so, how do you remove the sensors from Xfinity Home?
Removing a Device
- Sign in to the Xfinity Home Subscriber Portal.
- On the Overview page, click Devices in the menu bar.
- On the Devices page, you'll see a box for each of yourdevices.
- On the device information page, click Remove this device.
- In the confirmation box, click Remove Device.
How do I turn off the door chime on my Xfinity?
Press and hold the 8 button until you get a confirmationbeep to toggle the chime on or off. You can verifythat the chime is enabled/disabled by opening and closing aSensor-equipped door.