Asked by: Lidiya Kistobalenaasked in category: General Last Updated: 19th April, 2020
How do I change my bundler version?
Besides, how do I downgrade my GEM version?
If you want to automate it in a script (I had the same problem after a gem update ), just do the following:
- Install your favored version (if you don't have already) gem install compass -v 1.2.3.
- Uninstall newer versions. gem uninstall compass -v '>1.2.3' --force.
Also Know, how do I uninstall bundler? To install a prerelease version (if one is available), run gem install bundler --pre . To uninstall Bundler, run gem uninstall bundler . See bundler.io for the full documentation.
In respect to this, how do I update a specific gem?
The Solution: bundle update ––source gemname
- Specifying version numbers for everything in your Gemfile.
- When you want to update a gem, running gem list -r gemname to find out its latest version number.
- Changing the version number in your Gemfile for just that one gem.
- Running bundle install.
Where is bundler installed?
gem files your app uses in vendor/cache . Running bundle install will prefer gems in vendor/cache to gems in other locations. Here /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/2.1. 0/gems/ and here: /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/2.1.