Asked by: Balint Machlittasked in category: General Last Updated: 25th February, 2020
How do I change dimension text in DraftSight?
- Select bigger circle.
- You can see that the size of dimension text is very small.
- In the properties tab, find the Text height field and change the text height value to whatever you want, e.g. 10.
Correspondingly, how do I show dimensions in DraftSight?
DraftSight Professional – Dimension Palette
- Click Tools > Options to open the Options dialog box.
- Expand User Preferences > Drafting Options > Dimension Palette.
- Do one of the following: Click Enable Dimension palette to display the dimension palette automatically when you create a dimension or click a dimension to edit it.
how do I change the font in DraftSight? From the menu, go to Format and then select Text Style. The Drafting Styles Dialogue box will then appear on screen. Click the + beside Text if it's not already expanded to display the various different options for creating Text Styles. Select New and enter a name for your new text style.
Also to know is, how do I change text size?
To edit the dimension text using the Edit Dimension Text tool
- Click the Edit Dimension Text tool ( ) in the Dimensions toolbar.
- Choose Edit Dimension Text in the Dimensions menu.
- Type Dimedit in the command bar, press Enter, then type new and press Enter.
Is diameter a linear dimension?
A linear diameter dimension is a group design object. It allows for the dimensioning of an arc or circle with respect to the diameter, rather than the radius. The dimension can be placed either internally or externally.