Asked by: Shengwei Kortesasked in category: General Last Updated: 18th May, 2020
How do I assign a license?
- In the admin center, go to the Billing > Licenses page.
- Select a product for which you want to assign licenses.
- Select Assign licenses.
- In the Assign licenses to users pane, begin typing a name, and then choose it from the results to add it to the list.
Just so, how do I assign a license in Office 365?
Assign/ unassign a license for one user
- Sign in to Office 365 with your admin credentials.
- Navigate to admin center.
- Navigate to Users > Active Users.
- Check the box next to the user who you want to add or remove a license for.
- Click Edit next to Product licenses.
- In the Assign licenses pane, do one of the following:
Similarly, how do I transfer my Office 365 license to another user? Sign in https://www.office.com/ with a new computer where you want to transfer Office 365 license. Use the same email ID which you used to buy Office 365 personal subscription. Now click on your account & then click on My account. In Install section, click on Install button to download Office 365 setup.
Hereof, how do I assign a license to Onedrive?
In the admin center, go to the Users > Active users page. On the Active Users page, select the row of the user you want to assign a license to. In the right pane, select Licenses and Apps. Expand the Licenses section, select the boxes for the licenses that you want to assign, then select Save changes.
How do I manage Microsoft licenses?
In the admin center, go to the Users > Active users page. Select the circles next to the names of the users you want to assign licenses to. At the top, select More options (), then select Manage product licenses. In the Manage product licenses pane, select Add to existing product license assignments > Next.