Asked by: Armindo Holtasked in category: General Last Updated: 18th May, 2020
How do I apply to Fullerton College?
- Submit a free application online.
- Have your official transcripts mailed to the Fullerton College Admissions & Records Office immediately if pursuing a degree or transfer certification.
- Visit the Financial Aid Office in the 100 building to obtain a financial aid application packet.
Likewise, what do you need to get into Fullerton College?
Open admission colleges generally only require a high school diploma or a GED certificate to be admitted.
Similarly, how much is a unit at Fullerton College? California residents pay just $46 per unit and non-resident tuition starts at $265 per unit plus enrollment fees.
In this manner, is Fullerton College free?
All Anaheim Union High School District (AUSHD) seniors are eligible for one-year of free tuition to attend their freshman year at Fullerton College. Fullerton College will provide free tuition to FJUHSD students for their first year at Fullerton College.
How do you apply for classes in college?
- The choice is yours. Picking classes in college is different than in high school.
- Check out your options.
- Create a schedule that works.
- Visit your adviser.
- Get requirements out of the way.
- Maintain balance.
- Use college credits and placement exams.
- Take a writing course.