Asked by: Mariann Veselitskyasked in category: General Last Updated: 26th June, 2020
How do I align navbar to right in bootstrap 4?
In respect to this, how do I align the navigation bar to the right?
text-align would not float the inner <li> elements to the right. So the only way to achieve it going right is to get rid of the width: 100%; and set a float: right; If you want a grey box across the page, then wrap the <ul> in a <div> that has the background-color: #999; and the width:100% . Only way to go.
how do I make my bootstrap navbar bigger? 1. Change navbar height by overriding Bootstrap CSS definitions
- You have to define height or min-height for few elements: . navbar , .
- Change margin-top for the . navbar-toggle button that appears in the collapsed navbar.
- Change padding-top and padding-bottom and define line-height for uncollapsed navbar links.
Subsequently, one may also ask, how do you float right in bootstrap 4?
. pull-left and . pull-right classes in Bootstrap 4
- The . pull-left class is used to float the element to the left.
- The . pull-right class is used to float the element to the right.
How do I center text in bootstrap 4?
There are multiple horizontal centering methods in Bootstrap 4
- text-center for center display:inline elements.
- offset-* or mx-auto can be used to center column ( col-* )
- or, justify-content-center on the row to center columns ( col-* )
- mx-auto for centering display:block elements inside d-flex.