Asked by: Karly Hagajeevasked in category: General Last Updated: 8th February, 2020
How do I add sparty cash?
Besides, where can I use sparty cash?
- Baskin Robbins. 1917 W Grand River Ave. 48864 Okemos , MI.
- Bell's Greek Pizza. 1135 E. Grand River Ave.
- Blaze Pizza. 300 N. Clippert St. #
- Blaze Pizza. 437 E Grand River Ave. 48823 East Lansing , MI.
- Bruegger's Bagels. 505 E.
- Chemistry Department. 578 S.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill. 539 E.
- Collegeville Textbook Co. 321 E.
Additionally, do freshman have to purchase a meal plan at MSU? Purchase off-campus plan now Meal accesses can also be used to bring friends and guests to eat with you in the dining halls. Off-campus plans remain active for students as long as you have your ID card and keep the plan active by using at least one meal in a one-year academic cycle from July 1-June 30.
Beside above, how do you use Spartan cash online?
Students may open an account online, by form or by mailing in a form. To open an account visit www.spartancash.com/open-spartan-cash-account. The MSU ID Card is used to access the account at many locations both on- and off-campus. Check www.spartancash.com for a complete participating vendor list.
Does Spartan cash carry over?
Funds remain in accounts and roll over from year to year. Account holders are encouraged to use all funds before closing an account. Accounts may only be closed at the end of the school year or upon leaving the University. Refunds are subject to a $10 administrative closing fee, deducted before refunding.