Asked by: Pei Videoasked in category: General Last Updated: 4th June, 2020
How can we control light?
Click to see full answer.
Regarding this, how can I control my lights?
Use Easybulb™ Smart Bulb to control your entire room and home to match your mood. Using your iPhone or Android device, you can literally “dial your way” to match your mood, or even change your mood with the right colour combinations. Colour changing light bulb with 16 million colours including white light.
One may also ask, how can I make my lights smarter? Here are some really simple ways how you can convert your old lights to new smart wireless lights.
- 1 Step 1: Transform all your dumb light switches.
- Step 2: Keep your old bulbs, make them smart.
- Step 3: Have smart control over lamps and standing lights.
- Step 4: Outdoor lighting can be smart, too.
Similarly, you may ask, how do I control lights in my house?
By logging in to the Philips Hue app with your Philips Hue account, you can use the Philips Hue bridge to control your lights while you're away from home and set up location-based triggers to turn on the lights when you arrive and turn them off when you leave. Launch the Hue app. Tap Explore. Tap Log in to My Hue.
How can I control my lights with my Iphone?
- Open the Home app.
- Tap the Plus (+).
- Tap Add Scene.
- You now have the option to create a suggested Scene or a custom one.
- The Scene will display all available accessories including all your smart lights.
- You can customize this array by disabling the lights you don't want to activate.