Asked by: Radha Dequeasked in category: General Last Updated: 30th April, 2020
How can I track my Moto g5 plus?
- Log into your MOTOBLUR account:www.motorola.com/mymotoblur.
- On the phone profile page, follow the link tolocate your phone.
- MOTOBLUR locates your phone using GPS and AGPS (see).
Click to see full answer.
Moreover, how can I track my Moto g5 S Plus?
You should now see your IMEI number displayed in the IMEIsection.
Locate the Serial Number - moto g5s plus
- Scroll down and select About Phone.
- Touch Status.
- Select IMEI Information.
One may also ask, how can I find my lost Motorola phone? To find your lost or stolen phone, on a computergo to www.google.com/android/devicemanager.
To confirm that Android Device Manager is enabled for yourphone:
- Go to Settings > Security.
- Touch Device administrators.
- If the checkbox is not marked, touch Android Device Manager> Activate this device administrator.
Also question is, can a Motorola phone be tracked?
Fortunately, there are various options fortracking a lost or stolen cell phone. One way is byworking with your Motorola cell phone provider usingyour phone's IMEI, or International Mobile EquipmentIdentification number, and another way is through using a GPStracker.
How do I find IMEI number on Moto g5 plus?
INSTRUCTIONS & INFO
- Swipe down from the top of the screen, then tap the Settingsicon.
- Swipe to and tap About phone.
- To view the Serial number tap Status.
- The Serial number will be listed under Serial number.
- Tap IMEI information.
- Here you can view the IMEI number.