Asked by: Constantin Bruggemeyerasked in category: General Last Updated: 2nd January, 2020
How can I spruce up my apartment?
- Put things on the walls. Hanging things on the walls is my number one way to make any place feel more homey.
- Temporary Wall Treatments.
- Hang Curtains.
- Be Bold and Paint Furniture.
- Hide What You Don't Like.
- Change Up Lighting.
Keeping this in consideration, how can I spruce up my apartment on a budget?
Get started with these 7 budget-friendly apartment decor ideas and learn how they can transform your space.
- Bring on the Tapestries.
- Use Floating Shelves.
- Complete a Room with Chic Rugs.
- Brighten Up a Room with Painted Furniture.
- Save Space with Open Storage Shelving.
- Use Mirrors to Open Up a Room.
- Decorate with Succulents.
Furthermore, how can I make my apartment look nice? When we think about customizing our spaces, walls are often the first thing to come to mind. Rental walls typically come with plain, neutral paint colors like off-white or beige.
Show Your Walls Some Love
- Use Paintable Wallpaper.
- Hang Temporary Wallpaper.
- Create an Accent Wall.
- Use Tile Tattoos in the Kitchen & Bathroom.
Similarly, it is asked, how do you spruce up an outdated apartment?
5 Ways to Instantly Modernize an Old & Dated Apartment
- Install a new faucet.
- Change out light fixtures.
- Replace the cabinet pulls & knobs.
- Cover up the floor & tile.
- Change up the window coverings.
How do I spruce up my apartment bathroom?
There's Hope Yet for Your Dingy Rental Apartment Bathroom
- Get a New Toilet Seat.
- Deep-Clean—or Paint Over!—
- Swap Out the Lights Your Landlord Chose.
- New Shower Head, New Life.
- Make the Walls Work with Your Existing Tile.
- Get a Luxe-Looking Shower Curtain.
- Something Soft and Pretty Underfoot.
- All the Tiny Details.