Asked by: Galia Brueningasked in category: General Last Updated: 25th January, 2020
How can I see my security cameras on my phone?
Similarly, how can I view my security cameras on my phone?
- Step 1: CONNECT DVR TO MONITOR DIRECTLY. Just connect your CCTV DVR to monitor via VGA or HDMI CABLE.
- Step 2: CONFIGURE CCTV DVR SETTINGS. For configuration.
- Step 3: NOW CONFIGURE WIFI ROUTER FOR DVR. Open your PC.
- Step 4: CONNECT DVR TO WIFI VIA LAN CABLE.
- Step 5: CHECK THE SETTINGS.
- Step 6: NOW CONNECT TO ANDROID PHONE.
Furthermore, how do I connect my camera to my phone?
- Enable the hotspot function in your Android phone, i.e., you set up a Wi-Fi network on your Android phone.
- Connect the camera to the Android phone's hotspot-enabled Wi-Fi network.
- You should now have a direct connection between the phone and the camera, and be able to use FLIR Tools Mobile.
how can I see my security cameras away from my house?
How to view your IP camera remotely via a web browser
- Find your camera's IP address.
- Open a web browser and type the IP address.
- Go to SETTING > BASIC > Network > Information to find the HTTP port number used by the camera.
- After you change the port, you will need to reboot the camera in order to save the changes.
How can I play CCTV footage on my phone?
Step 1: Double click the camera device you want to view into full screen. Step 2: Click the playback button to enter the menu. Step 3: Select the "Channel", "Video Type" and "Start/End Time" you want to playback. Step 4: Click the "Play" button and then you can watch the CCTV footage on your TV & monitor.