Asked by: Sikander Balawenskyasked in category: General Last Updated: 12th January, 2020
How can I make space on my desk?
Here are some smart ways to maximize your minimal desk space.
- Go Full Digital.
- Get Rid of Stuff.
- Add a Clean Desk Policy.
- Look Out Below.
- Send Stuff to Storage.
- Shrink Down.
- Incorporate an Ergonomic Arrangement.
- Create Some Cord Control.
Besides, how do I clear my desk space?
Regardless of the amount of desk surface space you have, here are some guidelines to help keep that desk clean.
- Think of your desk as prime real estate.
- Keep supplies close by.
- Keep things in reach.
- Think “up”.
- Create a system.
- Use a stacked In/Out tray.
- Get rid of distractions.
Secondly, how can I organize my desk without a drawer? 5 Ways to Organize a Desk Without Drawers
- Use a monitor stand.
- Take advantage of wall space.
- Add a side rail (or hang tension rods)
- Use trays and organizers.
- Install a keyboard tray.
Besides, how should I organize my desk at work?
Here's how experts suggest organizing your desk for maximum efficiency and productivity:
- Get your layout right.
- Mind your office supplies.
- Go easy on reminders.
- Don't go overboard with personal knick-knacks.
- Control your inbox.
- Embrace white space.
- Prioritize your work flow.
- Reassess frequently.
How can I make my desk less cluttered?
Here are six steps that I have found particularly helpful in making the transition:
- Reduce your Office Items. The first step in keeping your desk minimalistic is keeping fewer things on it and around it.
- Use Drawers.
- Finish Your Projects.
- Store Things Digitally.
- Limit Computer Distractions.
- Set aside 5 minutes.