Asked by: Xana Katzenburgasked in category: General Last Updated: 2nd March, 2020
How can I make more room for my party?
- Get creative with seating.
- Use all the rooms in your apartment.
- Crowdsource the tunes.
- Go full kid's menu.
- Quench the thirst with party-sized pours.
- Eat (with) plant-based ingredients.
- Paper towels.
- Play virtual games.
Click to see full answer.
Simply so, how do you get more space for a party?
Party Prep Tips: Making Space for a Crowd
- Make your biggest area the dining area.
- Turn your garage into a comfy lounge.
- Set up stations and decor to direct traffic.
- Make sure your buffet is big enough.
- Keep the drinks away from the entrance.
- Repurpose furniture as serving stations.
- Make some areas standing room only.
Similarly, how do you make a house party fun? Top Tips To Make A House Party Amazing
- Lighting will set the mood. Whatever you do, don't leave overhead lights on, the brightness will kill the atmosphere before the party has started!
- Move furniture around.
- Hire a DJ.
- Book a photographer.
- Serve bowl food.
- Stock up on drinks.
- Plan a midnight snack.
Also to know, how do you host a large dinner party in a small space?
10 Tips for a Small-Space Dinner Party
- Take out the trash and recycling beforehand. Emptying your garbage pre-party will set your night up for success.
- Keep the menu simple.
- Set the mood.
- Have bites and drinks readily available.
- Use your table as a buffet.
- Embrace unconventional seating.
- Mix and match plates.
- Wear a dark top.
How do you entertain a large group in a small space?
10 Designer-Approved Tips for Entertaining in a Small Space
- Clean, Clean, Clean.
- Be Strategic About the Menu.
- Use Every Inch of Counter Space.
- Designate a Place for Coats and Bags.
- Manage Traffic.
- Add in Extra Seating or Tables.
- Keep Table Décor Simple.
- Create Ambience.