Asked by: Florencio Rakhlevskyasked in category: General Last Updated: 1st March, 2020
How can I keep my kitchen bug free?
Besides, how can I keep my kitchen free from insects?
- Keep your kitchen dry. Dying insects always run towards water.
- Keep food in airtight containers. Keep the food resources locked in airtight containers and avoid eating food anywhere other than the kitchen and dining area.
- Clean the kitchen cabinets.
- Dispose of waste on a regular basis.
- Go for monthly kitchen deep cleaning.
Secondly, how can I keep my house insect free? General Bug-Fighting Tips:
- Keep A Clean House. Cleanliness is key to a bug-free house.
- Cinnamon. Sprinkling cinnamon around the house is a great way to keep bugs out.
- Dryer Sheets. It might sound like an old wives tale, but dryer sheets actually work.
- Vanilla Extract.
- Soybean Oil.
Similarly, what are the tiny bugs in my kitchen?
The most-common pantry pests are moths, weevils and small beetles. Yes, they're annoying, but not really dangerous — they won't bite or sting, nor will they damage your home.
How do I get rid of little black bugs in my kitchen?
- Trap the bug in a plastic bag.
- Visit your local pest control company in your area.
- Show them the bug and ask them to identify this bug for you.
- Find out if there is an easy way for you to spray for this bug.
- If not, make an appoint with the company to spray your home for these bugs.