Asked by: Lilya Leupoltasked in category: General Last Updated: 16th January, 2020
How can I get rid of the flu in 24 hours?
- Drink plenty of fluids to replace the fluids lost from diarrhea and vomiting.
- Eat plain or bland foods that are less likely to irritate your stomach.
- Rest up.
Also, can you get over the flu in one day?
Flu symptoms usually start within one to four days after infection. A bout of the flu typically lasts one to two weeks, with severe symptoms subsiding in two to three days. However, weakness, fatigue, dry cough, and a reduced ability to exercise can linger for three to seven days.
Beside above, how can I get rid of the flu fast without medicine? Continued
- Drink plenty of fluids. You need lots of liquids when you have a fever.
- Breathe hot air. Hang out in a steamy shower or cover your head with a towel and hold it over a sinkful of hot water to ease dry throats and nasal passages.
- Don't take antibiotics .
- Eat healthy.
- Don't smoke.
- Keep the flu to yourself.
Consequently, how can I get rid of the flu quickly?
Give these a try today.
- Stay home and get plenty of rest. Mind your flu manners.
- Drink plenty of fluids. Make sure you get more liquids.
- Treat aches and fever. Got fever?
- Take care of your cough. Over-the-counter treatments can calm your hack.
- Sit in a steamy bathroom.
- Run the humidifier.
- Try a lozenge.
- Get salty.
How can I get rid of a cold in 24 hours without medication?
- Stay hydrated. Water, juice, clear broth or warm lemon water with honey helps loosen congestion and prevents dehydration.
- Rest.Your body needs to heal.
- Soothe a sore throat.
- Combat stuffiness.
- Relieve pain.
- Sip warm liquids.
- Add moisture to the air.
- Try over-the-counter (OTC) cold and cough medications.