Asked by: Ross Lefarthasked in category: General Last Updated: 3rd February, 2020
How can I get long thick hair?
- Wash your hair 2-3 times a week with sulfate-freeshampoo.
- Condition your hair daily, even on days you don'tshampoo it.
- Rinse your hair with cold water.
- Apply a deep conditioning treatment at least 1 time aweek.
- Massage your scalp with essential oils 1-2 times a week.
Click to see full answer.
Herein, how can I make my hair thicker and longer naturally?
Everyday products to make hair look thickerinclude:
- Eggs. An egg treatment may help to make hair look thicker.
- Olive oil. Olive oil is rich in omega3 acids and othernutrients that are essential for overall health, including hairhealth.
- Proper nutrition.
- Orange puree.
- Aloe gel.
- Castor Oil.
Also Know, what can you eat to make your hair thicker? The 14 Best Foods for Hair Growth
- Eggs. Eggs are a great source of protein and biotin, twonutrients that may promote hair growth.
- Berries. Berries are loaded with beneficial compounds andvitamins that may promote hair growth.
- Fatty Fish.
- Sweet Potatoes.
In this way, how do you get longer hair?
Method 2 Eating Well and Taking Hair GrowthSupplements
- Eat more protein. Protein is the foundation of hair, and youneed a lot of it for your hair to grow long, shiny andhealthy.
- Eat omega-3 fatty acids. This "good" fat contributes tohealthy, shiny hair and skin.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Take hair growth supplements.
What vitamins make your hair thicker?
Below are 5 vitamins and 3 other nutrients that may beimportant for hair growth.
- Vitamin A. All cells need vitamin A for growth.
- B-Vitamins. One of the best known vitamins for hair growth is aB-vitamin called biotin.
- Vitamin C.
- Vitamin D.
- Vitamin E.