Asked by: Bo Aleizaasked in category: General Last Updated: 24th June, 2020
How can I get free Lego sets?
Find the box for your LEGO set that is missing parts.
- Go to www.lego.com/en-us/products.
- Scroll through the pictures of Lego products and find your theme and set.
- Copy the set number so you can use it later when you are requesting parts.
Similarly, it is asked, how can I get LEGOs for cheap?
The Good Stuff – Where to Buy LEGOs for Cheap:
- Auction sites. You can either buy new or used from these sites.
- The LEGO store. Here are my favorite tips:
- Brick boxes.
- Local Yard Sales, Facebook Yard Sale Pages, Local Classifieds.
- Re-gift the Old LEGOs.
- Bricks and Minifigs.
Beside above, why is Lego so expensive? Lego is more expensive than its direct competitors, but Ms Tutt says its quality is higher. Lego pays licensing for sets that are linked to blockbuster brands such as Star Wars. That cost is directly passed on to consumers, making those sets more expensive.
Also question is, is LEGO VIP free?
Sign up to be a member of the LEGO VIP Program today! It's FREE to join! As a VIP Member, you will enjoy these benefits: $1 Spent = 1 VIP Point Earned.
What is the most expensive Lego set?
Millennium Falcon 10179 Back in 2007, the Ultimate Collector's Series Millennium Falcon was the most expensive LEGO set ever at $499.99.