Asked by: Ayoub Losanaasked in category: General Last Updated: 17th June, 2020
How can I get a free CBT test?
Just so, what is the passing score for CBT?
what questions are asked in a CBT test? Here are 8 questions that are often asked when people try to get their Motorcycle CBT licence.
- What is a motorcycle CBT?
- Do I need a CBT?
- What can I ride with a motorcycle CBT?
- Where do I get a CBT?
- How much does it cost to do CBT training?
- How do I pass?
- What to expect from your CBT training.
- I've got my CBT!
Regarding this, how do I pass my CBT test?
CBT exam tips:
- Think positively.
- Read all instructions.
- Read each question carefully.
- Anticipate the answer before looking at the options.
- Eliminate all obviously wrong answer options.
- Click the correct answer on the computer screen (which will highlight your selected answer)
- Be sure to answer all the questions.
How much is a CBT test 50cc?
The average training day costs about £120, which includes bike and helmet hire. Once you have successfully completed a CBT, you can ride a motorbike up to 125cc if you are over 17, or a moped if you are over 16, on the road with L plates for up to two years before taking your motorbike licence test.