Asked by: Kanesha Saragaçoasked in category: General Last Updated: 20th June, 2020
How can I download song from You Tube?
- Open the YouTube video. Using your web browser, navigateto YouTube and select a video featuring music you want todownload.
- Click Share. It's beneath the bottom-right corner of thevideo.
- Click COPY.
- Right-click the “Paste link here” box.
- Click Paste.
- Select an audio format.
- Click START.
- Click DOWNLOAD.
Click to see full answer.
Similarly, how do you download music to iTunes from YouTube?
How to Download Songs from YouTube to iTunes
- Go to YouTube and find the clip or the playlist or even thechannel, that you would like to upload into iTunes.
- Launch the application and click “Paste URL” in themain window.
- Select the M4A format in the section “Extractaudio” and click “Extract”.
- Click “Show in Folder” in order to open foldercontaining the files.
Beside above, where can I download music for free? Top 13 Music Download Websites | 2019
- SoundCloud. SoundCloud is one of the popular music sites thatlets you stream unlimited music and download songs for free.
- Free Amazon Music Store.
- Internet Archive (Audio Archive)
Also asked, how do you download songs onto your phone?
Load music onto your device using a USB cable
- Download and install Android File Transfer on yourcomputer.
- If your screen is locked, unlock your screen.
- Connect your computer to your device using a USB cable.
- Locate music files on your computer and drag them into yourdevice's Music folder in Android File Transfer.
How do I download a YouTube?
How to Download and Save YouTube Videos
- Download VLC, or another open-source media player.
- Open VLC and click "Open Media"
- Click "Network" and paste YouTube URL.
- If using Mac, select "Window" and then "Media Information"
- If using Windows, select "Tools" and then "CodecInformation"
- Find the "Location" bar at the bottom and copy that URL.