Asked by: Atanaska Ramalhooasked in category: General Last Updated: 4th February, 2020
Does the 2009 Honda Accord EX L have Bluetooth?
Thereof, how do I set up Bluetooth in my 2009 Honda Accord?
On the Phone
- access the phone's main menu.
- select "settings"
- select wireless & networks menu,
- select "bluetooth settings"
- verify "bluetooth" is on.
- select "scan for devices" to begin searching for handsfree devices.
- find your handsfree device in the list and select it.
- enter the pairing pass-code and select "ok"
Likewise, what year Honda Accord has Bluetooth? Honda began offering Bluetooth as a standard feature for the 2012 model year on the Civic sedan and CR-V SUV, and some Honda models from 2008 onwards may also have Bluetooth connectivity included as an option.
Subsequently, one may also ask, does the 2008 Honda Accord EX L have Bluetooth?
The 2008 Honda Accord can be available with Bluetooth but only on trims with the optional navigation system, which are the 2.4 EX-L and 3.5 EX-L.
Does 2010 Honda Accord EX have Bluetooth?
The 2010 Honda Accord has Bluetooth capability and hands-free calling standard on its EX-L trim levels. This option is not available on non-EX-L models.