Asked by: Alf Vonderstuckasked in category: General Last Updated: 3rd February, 2020
Does ReStore accept mattresses?
Then, how can I get rid of my old mattress for free?
Donated mattresses must still be usable, so they can be used again.
- Salvation Army – They will come to your home to pick up your old mattress for free.
- Goodwill – Donated mattress must be in good shape.
- Habitat for Humanity.
- Your Local Furniture Store.
- Mattress Disposal Plus.
- Bye-Bye Mattresses.
- Homeless Shelters.
does Salvation Army accept mattresses? Unfortunately, the Salvation Army does NOT take mattress donations. Their website explicitly states that beds and mattresses are a no-go for mattress recycling (though they do say that you can donate your old bed frame). As long as it's in good shape, Goodwill represents a great way to recycle.
Beside this, where can I get rid of my old mattress?
Dispose of your mattress in a safe and responsible way:
- Ask the store where you bought your new mattress to pick up your old set when they deliver the new one.
- Call your local municipality, sanitation department or garbage collector.
- Refer to Bye Bye Mattress' directory of recyclers for a location near you.
Does ReStore take mirrors?
Housewares and Furniture: Clothing. Cribs. Mirrors w/o Proper Framing.