Asked by: Chiquita Morchenasked in category: General Last Updated: 15th May, 2020
Do you need a commercial real estate license in California?
Simply so, how do I become a commercial real estate agent in California?
Getting Your California Commercial Real Estate License
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must be a high school graduate.
- You need to follow the pre-licensing education courses.
- You need to have a few years of experience as a sales agent in real estate.
- You need to complete the training.
- You must pass the examination.
how do you become a commercial real estate agent?
- Commercial Real Estate Broker.
- Career Requirements.
- Step 1: Earn a Sales License.
- Step 2: Gain Real Estate Experience.
- Step 3: Earn a Broker License.
- Step 4: Become a Commercial Broker.
Furthermore, do you need a license to do commercial real estate?
Every state requires a license to sell commercial real estate. Most states make prospective agents complete 30 hours to 90 hours of courses, though a Bachelor's degree in real estate may bypass this requirement. Much of the coursework can be completed online or through classes at a community college or university.
How much does it cost to get a commercial real estate license?
2. Take Required Commercial Real Estate Courses. Every state requires aspiring real estate agents to take prelicensing real estate education courses. Course requirements vary by state but, typically, involve between 60 and 150 hours of coursework and can cost between $600 and $800.