Asked by: Gediminas Kunischasked in category: General Last Updated: 16th May, 2020
Can you put turmeric in your coffee?
Also to know is, can you drink turmeric in coffee?
Adding Coffee If coffee is your regular brew, why not take it up a notch and enjoy this creative twist – with added nutritional benefits! And this golden milk latte is IT; milk infused with turmeric, ginger, cinnamon and coffee to create a spicy, warm, and creamy brew, with a bitter undertone. It is delicious!
Subsequently, question is, how do you add turmeric to coffee? Directions
- Combine coconut milk, vanilla extract, stevia sweetener, turmeric, ginger, and cinnamon in a saucepan. Heat over medium heat until warm, about 5 minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from heat. Blend until frothy using an immersion blender.
- Pour espresso into a serving mug. Top off with frothed milk mixture.
Similarly, it is asked, how much turmeric should you put in your coffee?
In the Kitchen
- 1 cup milk of choice.
- 1 tsp. organic honey.
- 1 tsp. turmeric powder.
- 1⁄4 tsp. ginger powder.
- A pinch of black pepper.
- A dash of cinnamon.
What can turmeric be added to?
7 Ways to Eat & Drink Turmeric
- Add it to scrambles and frittatas. Use a pinch of turmeric in scrambled eggs, a frittata, or tofu scramble.
- Toss it with roasted vegetables.
- Add it to rice.
- Try it with greens.
- Use it in soups.
- Blend it into a smoothie.
- Make tea.