Asked by: Khamssa Kiehnscherfasked in category: General Last Updated: 30th January, 2020
Can you put cayenne pepper in coffee?
Click to see full answer.
Similarly, what can I put in my coffee to make it healthy?
6 Ways You Can Make Your Morning Cup of Coffee Healthier
- Add Almond Milk. "Add almond milk instead of cow's milk," says Fitzgerald.
- Sweeten With Cinnamon, Vanilla, Or Cocoa.
- Use Single Estate Beans.
- Drink It Slowly.
- Drink It With A Healthy Fat.
- Use Stevia.
Also Know, how do you drink cayenne peppers? Take either 30-120 milligram capsules or 0.3-1 milliliter of liquid tincture one to three times per day. You can also make an infusion using up to 1 teaspoon of powdered cayenne pepper per cup of water. Take a 1 teaspoon dose of this mixture in a small amount of water a few times per day.
Beside above, what can I add to my coffee?
12 surprising things to put in your coffee that will up your caffeine game
- Cinnamon. Plus, it can add a tasty kick.
- Butter. It's a big deal in the paleo community.
- Ice cream. It makes for a perfect dessert.
- Salt. Pull a 'Salt Bae' on bitter cups of coffee.
- Coconut oil.
How can I spice up my morning coffee?
5 Ways to Spice up Your Morning Cup of Coffee (with ingredients you already have!)
- CINNAMON. A dash of this cabinet-dweller can go a long way in giving your morning cup of unique coffee a little boost of flavor.
- BUTTER & COCONUT OIL.
- COCONUT MILK & VANILLA EXTRACT.
- MAPLE SYRUP.