Asked by: Conversion Joverasked in category: General Last Updated: 18th April, 2020
Can you inflate a Sleep Number bed without the remote?
Thereof, how do you inflate a sleep number bed?
Using the remote control that came with your Sleep Number bed, inflate the air chamber. Press and hold the "fill" button to inflate both chambers to 100. After you complete the setup process, you can adjust the bed to your Sleep Number of choice.
Furthermore, can I replace my sleep number remote? If your remote control is lost or damaged, please contact Customer Service to order a replacement.
Correspondingly, why isn't my sleep number remote working?
If your remote won't allow you to do either, that could be for two reasons: Loss of power connection or a kinked hose. If the Firmness Control System isn't running while you try to inflate or deflate the bed, the Firmness Control System is not getting power. You don't have to open your bed to check the hose connection.
How do I activate Sleep Number remote?
- Press the Side button to choose your side of the bed.
- Press the Menu button to show the main menu.
- From the menu, choose Settings.
- In Settings, choose Find Your Sleep Number.
- Follow the instructions on your remote to find your Sleep Number setting. This will take a few minutes.