Asked by: Wenbin Karajannisasked in category: General Last Updated: 16th January, 2020
Can I use antibacterial wipes on my phone?
Similarly one may ask, can you clean your phone with antibacterial wipes?
Most household antibacterial wipes and disinfectants are actually super abrasive and can damage or scratch your phone. Disinfecting wipes are effective at killing germs, but if they're not specifically designed to clean phones, they can corrode and remove the protective coating on the glass screen.
Subsequently, question is, can you use disinfectant wipes on phone? While the Zeiss Wipe doesn't have the harsh chemicals Lysol or Clorox wipes will, its evaporative pre-moistened solution should still be enough to remove the top layer of grime and germs from your phone.
Hereof, how do you disinfect your cell phone?
3. Water and rubbing alcohol
- Prepare a mix of 60% water and 40% isopropyl rubbing alcohol, which can be found at your local drugstore.
- Lightly dampen the corner of a soft, lint-free cloth, microfiber cloth or cotton square with the water and alcohol mix.
- Gently wipe your phone with the cloth to kill unwanted bacteria.
How do I disinfect my phone and tablet?
You can wash this with dish soap and a microfiber cloth.
- Remove your tablet from the cover.
- In a bowl, mix a couple of drops of dish soap with warm water.
- Dip your cloth into the solution so that it's damp, not saturated.
- Wipe down the cover.
- Rinse the cloth until it runs clean and then wring it out so that it's damp.