Asked by: Monserrat Hadjiasked in category: General Last Updated: 27th February, 2020
Can I lock a folder on my iPhone?
Also asked, can you lock files on iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch You can create a password in your deviceSettings or directly in the Notes app. Then you can turn onUse Touch ID or Use Face ID, so that you can use yourfingerprint or face to unlock your protected notes. TapPassword.
how can I lock certain apps on my iPhone? Step 2: Go to App you want to lock withTouch ID/fingerprint to enable Touch ID. (Go to the Settings optionwithin the App, click Passcode & Touch ID and thenswitch on Use Touch ID. You can select to toggle on Use Passcode ifyou want to lock Apps on iPhone with password.)
Also question is, how can I put a password on a folder?
Password-protect a folder
- In Windows Explorer, navigate to the folder you want topassword-protect. Right-click on the folder.
- Select Properties from the menu. On the dialog that appears,click the General tab.
- Click the Advanced button, then select Encrypt content tosecure data.
- Double-click the the folder to ensure you can access it.
How do you make a private folder on iPhone?
- Open your iPhone's Photos. This icon is the multicoloredpinwheel on a white background.
- Tap Albums. It's in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Tap an album.
- Tap Select.
- Tap each photo you wish to make private.
- Tap the Share button.
- Tap Hide.
- Tap Hide X Photos when prompted.